Abstract Submission Deadline – Monday, August 5, 2019
Notification of Abstract acceptance – Saturday, August 17, 2019
Deadline for E-Poster upload: Saturday, August 31, 2019
• Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
• Authors can submit abstracts for poster presentation only.
• Abstract should be submitted, as an attachment, to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
• Abstract should be prepared and submitted as Microsoft word file attachments.
• All topics in pediatric nephrology are welcome.
• Abstract size: 300 characters excluding title, authors and affiliations.
• Title: 12 point type, bold
• Author names: New line, 11 point, caps and lower case, initials for first names (do not add Prof., Dr., etc.)
• Text: 11 point, single type, includes figures and tables within text in 8 point. Do not uses line spaces between paragraphs.
• Abstract layout: Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections: Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
• Affiliation: At the end of each abstract leave a blank line, then type address and email of the first author and the institution where the research work was done.
For questions regarding the online submission process, please send an email to the Technical Organizer.